Salt Lake City Golf
COVID-19 – Update
To protect the health and safety of customers and employees, the following restrictions are in place:
- All tee times must be reserved and prepaid online at slcgolf.com.
- Golfers will be called to the first tee based on their tee time. Golfers must arrive at the course at least 20 minutes before their reserved time and should be ready to be called to the tee within 5 minutes of their tee time. While waiting, golfers must be sure to not congregate in large groups (10+ people) and must maintain 6 feet of social distance between others.
- Be aware that singles, twosomes, and threesomes will be paired with other players during busy times.
Single rider carts are now available at Bonneville, Rose Park, Mountain Dell, Nibley Park, and Glendale. Exceptions can be made for members of the same household.
- Driving ranges are closed.
- On-course portable restrooms are not available. Clubhouse restrooms will be available and frequently sanitized, but we encourage players to plan ahead.
- Golf course cafes are open for carry out orders only at certain courses.
- No retail merchandise sales.
- No club set rentals.
- No individual or group instruction.
- We encourage players to download the SLC Golf Mobile App which has score keeping and GPS functions.
- On-course ball washers have either been removed or covered.
- All sand trap rakes have been removed from the courses.
- All golf hole cups have been raised or otherwise altered, removing the need to touch the flagstick.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times and at all locations on the golf course, practice greens, clubhouse restrooms, and parking lots.
We appreciate your patience as we have worked hard to provide a safe environment for players and employees. We ask for your continued support through adherence to the posted restrictions. Please visit slcgolf.com for more information and updates.