Salt Lake City Golf
COVID-19 – Update
To protect the health and safety of customers and employees, the following restrictions are in place:
As of October 11, 2020, Salt Lake City Golf will suspend the prepayment requirement of green fees when reserving a tee time. Golfers will be asked to leave a credit card on file for their group, but will not be charged until they arrive at the course where you will have the option of having the golf shop staff member charge the card on file or splitting the transaction between all players when they arrive at the golf shop.
If you need to cancel or modify your reservation they may do so up until 2 hours before your tee time by visiting their dashboard on Chronogolf.com, on the Salt Lake City Golf App, or by calling the golf course.
- Online booking instructions for public players can be found here
- Online booking instructions for members and pass-holders can be found here
- Stay home if you are sick, have been around someone who has been sick, or if you or someone you’ve been in contact with has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks are required to be worn inside the clubhouse areas.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times and at all locations on the golf course, practice greens, clubhouse restrooms, and parking lots.
- Golfers will be called to the first tee based on their tee time. Golfers must arrive at the course at least 20 minutes before their reserved time and should be ready to be called to the tee within 5 minutes of their tee time. While waiting, golfers must be sure to not congregate in large groups (10+ people) and must maintain 6 feet of social distance between others.
- Be aware that singles, twosomes, and threesomes will be paired with other players during busy times.
- On-course portable restrooms are not available. Clubhouse restrooms will be available and frequently sanitized, but we encourage players to plan ahead.
- Golf course cafes are open
- No club set rentals.
- We encourage players to download the SLC Golf Mobile App which has score keeping and GPS functions.
- On-course ball washers have either been removed or covered.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the courses.
- All cups have been raised or otherwise altered, removing the need to touch the flag stick.
We appreciate your patience as we have worked hard to provide a safe environment for players and employees. We ask for your continued support through adherence to the posted restrictions. Please visit slcgolf.com for more information and updates.