FAQs and Policies
Below you will find some of our policies and answers to frequently asked questions:
If you need to cancel or modify your reservation you may do so up until 2 hours before your scheduled tee time by logging into your Chronogolf dashboard or by calling the golf shop.
- All courses except Mountain Dell: If you do not show up to the course on the day of your reservation or if you fail to cancel online or notify a staff member outside of the cancellation window, a $5 per player cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card on file associated with the reservation.
- Mountain Dell: If you do not show up to the course on the day of your reservation, or if you fail to cancel online or notify a staff member outside of the cancellation window, the credit card used to book the reservation will be charged the full green fee for each player who does not show up at the course.
Rainchecks are created based on the number of holes completed and will only be issued due to lightning, rain, snow, or other extreme weather conditions.
Reservations may be made starting at 8:00 a.m. up to 7 days in advance.
You can book tee times online at SLCgolf.com by following the instructions below:
- Online booking instructions for public players can be found here
- Online booking instructions for members and pass-holders can be found here
Or you can also call any golf shop or use the SLC Golf mobile app or Chronogolf.com.
Yes, Salt Lake City golf courses have PGA Golf Professionals and certified instructors on-site to provide lessons and instruction. We also host various junior and adult camps and clinics each season. More information can be found under the Player Development section of our website.
You can find information on leagues and events at each course by hovering over the “Book a Tee Time” tab on SLCgolf.com and selecting the course you’re interested in, then click the “Leagues” tab. You can also call the golf shop to speak to a staff member for additional information.
All calls to Salt Lake City Golf courses first ring through to our in-house call center at Forest Dale. The call center staff is available to take tee time reservations, answer common questions, and transfer calls to golf shop staff members from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. seven days a week.
- Seniors are age 60 and over
- Juniors are ages 6-17
- Young Adults are ages 18-25
All Salt Lake City courses are open whenever possible throughout the winter months, though it will often take a day or two after a storm for our staff to clear debris and prepare the course for play. Check the SLCgolf.com homepage and our social media pages as we frequently update them with course statuses and special information.
Children must be 6 years of age or older to be on any Salt Lake City golf course. Children younger than 6 may use the driving range and practice areas with adult supervision.