- Course Opened: 1922
- Course Designer: Harold Lamb
- Course Records: Competitive, 28 – Eric Hogg | Regular, 26 – Joe Cornwall
- Course Scorecard
|Blue – Men||70||67.1||120||5790|
|White – Men||70||64.1||112||5364|
|Gold – Women||72||64.5||109||4682|
- Driving Range
- Practice green and chipping area
- Merchandise and Equipment
- Motorized rental cars
- Rental push carts
- PGA Certified Instructors
- Handicap cart – provide 24-hour notice
Nibley Park Golf Course is Utah’s first public golf course, opened in 1922 after the closure of Wandamere Amusement Park. Check out this video by ABC4Utah highlighting the history of Wandamere Amusement Park.
- Nibley Park Men’s League Website
Signups are available in the pro shop. You do not need a UGA Handicap to participate in the Nibley Park Men’s League. We use the USGA handicapping model to create an in house handicap. Annual Men’s League dues are $25.00.
- Women’s League Website
- Women’s Golf Club’s annual dues are $25.00. You may make checks payable to NPWGC and send it to Alice Edman, 6537 South Redwood Road #2, Taylorsville, Utah 84123. You may also pay in the pro shop at Nibley Park by cash, check or credit card. You may also pay in the Nibley park proshop or at the Opening Social.
- Any additional questions; contact Lola Britton @ 801-205-5895
Nibley Park Golf Course
2780 S 700 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Phone: (801) 483-5418