TEE TIMES AND RESULTS
Our staff and volunteers will be providing live scoring throughout the event so you can follow your favorite players. Championship results will be available on this page or on the event portal by clicking the link below.
The Summit Sotheby’s International Realty Salt Lake City Open is 36 holes of stroke play open to 192 Players – 72 Utah Section PGA Professionals and 120 amateurs.
CART RENTAL FOR AMATEUR PARTICIPANTS
The cart fee purchase gives you the option to ride a cart each day of the tournament. If you elect to ride only one day, your fee is non-refundable.
CART RENTAL FOR SPECTATORS
Carts will be available for spectators at a fee of $20 per day, after all carts have been allocated to tournament players for the day. No carts will be issued to spectators before the final tee time of the day.
REGISTRATION ENTRY AND DEADLINE
Registration begins on this webpage Monday, July 12th at 8:00 a.m. and registration ends on Monday, August 2nd at 7:30 a.m.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, AND WITHDRAWALS
All refunds prior to the entry deadline will be refunded, minus a $20 cancellation fee. No compensation for cancellation will be honored within 72-hours of the event.
Starting times will be emailed to players after the registration deadline has passed and will be made public no less than 2 days prior to event start.
Payouts will be determined by the flights and will be based on the number of entries in field. All flight winners will be issued gift certificates to be used for merchandise at any Salt Lake City golf course. All merchandise certificates MUST be used by October 31. 2021.
FLIGHT INFORMATION AND TEES
The committee will determine a fair and equitable way to split the amateur field determined by entries, indexes of said entries, and previous flighting rules. Once flighted the Championship Amateur Flight will play the Black Tees and all other flights will play the Blue Tees.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- All registrations must be completed and paid for online. No exceptions will be made.
- The initial field will be limited to the first 72 Utah Section PGA Professional and 120 Amateur registrations.
- All additional players above 72 professionals and 120 amateurs will be placed on a waiting list.
- After the professional field has been set and confirmed on Monday, August 2nd at 7:30 a.m. we will open spots in the event to the amateur waiting list.
- Non-exempt professionals may apply for one of the three sponsor exemptions into the event by submitting a player resume.
AMATEUR ENTRY INFORMATION
- Open to all amateur UGA Members who have a handicap index below 17.0 as of Monday, August 9th, 2021.
- All amateurs will compete for gross prizes within their flight.
$160 per player, includes range balls
Cart rental $32 – optional add-on during registration.
PROFESSIONAL ENTRY INFORMATION
- Utah Section PGA affiliated professionals approved for tournament play.
- Professional, Senior Professional and Women Professional Divisions.
- All Professionals to be affiliated with the Utah Section PGA and be eligible for tournament play (must provide PGA ID)
- Three sponsors exemptions are available for non-affiliated professionals.
$250 per player, includes cart and range balls